Monday, October 12, 2009

Motorcycles and Mugs

Be on the lookout for new motorcycle related pottery in my etsy shop http://krystallin.etsy.com/ .
Threads and Treads, Grind Your Gears, and Rock Your Sprocket mugs are all made with vintage Harley Davidson parts from the 30s and 40s.

Hillclimber Beer Steins are made with silkscreens I created from vintage Harley printing blocks.


License Plate Beer Steins made from vintage plates dated 1952, 1948, and 1944. The three digit motorcycle license plates are especially rare.
A big thank you to Buzz Kanter for including my work in this months issue of American Iron Magazine!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hello, fellow Asheville etsy-er!

    I hearted your shop on Etsy, because you make beautiful pottery!

    Mind if we play the networking game and I add you too my blog list? You make gorgeous things that need to be seen! :)

    ReplyDelete